Human Resources Associate
Are you high energy? Do you enjoy working with innovative people?
Galois is a growing computer science research company headquartered in Portland, OR with offices in Arlington, VA and Dayton, OH.
Our organizational structure is collaborative, one-level flat, and based on principles of well-defined accountabilities and authorities, transparency, and stewardship. We are looking for someone in our Arlington office to further our employee-oriented culture that emphasizes collaboration, trust, and high standards of excellence.
How you would contribute:
- Execute recruiting plan
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees
- Research and recommend new sources for active candidate recruiting
- Assist in interviewing and new employee orientation, development, and training
- Ensure compliance with employment regulatory concerns
- Attend to employee relations and organizational development
The right candidate will have:
- Experience recruiting technical professionals
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship-building skills
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- An affinity for fostering teamwork
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Education and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- Three to five years of human resources experience required; one to two years of human resources corporate recruiting experience preferred
We aspire to provide employees with something that matters to them beyond just a paycheck—whether it be opportunities to learn, career growth, a sense of community, or whatever else brings them value as a person.