Galois is hiring an Office Coordinator in Portland OR. In this role, you will be expected to:
- Manage administrative and facilities functions for a growing organization
- Ensure office space is clean and well-supplied by interacting with building management, purchasing supplies and food, and caring for physical environment
- Coordinate meetings and travel for Galwegians
- Act as a resource for guests and visitors
- Support other departments with various administrative tasks including: maintaining employee files, collecting and submitting employee expenses, managing benefit reimbursements, and proposal submissions
Galois develops technology to guarantee the trustworthiness of systems where failure is unacceptable. We apply cutting edge computer science and mathematics to advance the state of the art in software and hardware trustworthiness.
People are the foundation of Galois. As an employee-owned company, we care about not only the technologies we develop, but also the path we take to create them. Galois operates under a highly collaborative organizational model that recognizes and encourages broad participation in decision-making throughout the company.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a high-volume and customer service orientated role
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately to meet deadlines
- Extreme attention to detail
- Proficient using MS Office Suite
Why Join Us?
We’re looking for people who can invent, learn, think, and inspire. We reward creativity and thrive on collaboration. We offer great benefits and perks, including a 401K plan, ESOP, paid vacation, employer paid health benefits, transportation reimbursement, parental leave, a casual work environment, snacks, espresso, ping pong, and foosball.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please submit your cover letter and resume to us.